I help you to make your organization sustainably innovative
With my expertise I …
- support companies in developing and executing their digital strategy.
- develop innovative products or services with and for (media) organizations.
- implement processes in companies hat enable sustainable innovation work.
- work with organizations to advance their digital transformation process.
- help assess innovation potential and identify areas for improvement.
With my connection between NYC and Europe I …
- create reports on the latest and most relevant trends in the media industry.
- do customized research on relevant innovation topics on your behalf.
- arrange tailor-made tours and connect you with the most important representatives of your industry in New York City and the US.
- can act as the representative of your business in NYC and the US.
- provide knowledge of the european media scene and connect US media companies to the european media industry.
How I work
- User centric — I explore customer and market needs using state-of-the-art methods such as User Centered Design, Prototype Testing or the Jobs-to-Be-Done approach.
- Sustainable — I empower you and your teams to carry out innovation processes autonomously and successfully in the future.
- Efficient — I am fast, pragmatic and use your existing resources and expertise.
- Tailor-made — I analyze and evaluate the innovation potential of your company and the requirements of the market environment. I do not apply a “one size fits all” approach.
- Concrete — I develop marketable products and effective processes with you and for you, instead of building castles in the sky.
- Goal-oriented — I work with measurable targets and KPI to evaluate success and progress of our projects.
- Global network — I work with an international network of experts to provide you with the best possible service and knowledge.
Who I am
After many years in various management positions at Austria’s leading media platform Standard.at, which I co-founded in 1995, I set up my own innovation consultancy “The Engagement Lab” in 2013. The agency supports companies in the development of digital strategies and innovative products as well as in the introduction of user-centered innovation processes.
With more than thirty projects ranging from communication, media, consumer brands to the technology sector and my extensive network, I am an experienced innovation expert working mainly in Europe and the USA.
I deepened my expertise in the field of digital innovation in 2011/2012 during a research and work stay as a Knight Fellowship Affiliate at Stanford University. In addition to innovation management and processes, I focused on digital business strategies and user centered product development in the heart of Silicon Valley.
After several years in Vienna, Palo Alto, Hamburg, Zurich and Oxford, I will be based in New York City starting January 2019.