How I work to make your organization innovative
- User-centered— I explore customer and market needs using state-of-the-art methods such as User-Centered Design, Prototype Testing or the Jobs-to-Be-Done approach.
- Sustainable — I empower you and your teams to carry out innovation processes autonomously and successfully in the future.
- Efficient — I am fast, pragmatic and use your existing resources and expertise.
- Tailor-made — I analyze and evaluate the innovation potential of your company and the requirements of the market environment. I do not apply a “one size fits all” approach.
- Concrete — I develop marketable products and effective processes with you and for you, instead of building castles in the sky.
- Goal-oriented — I work with measurable targets and KPI to evaluate success and progress of our projects.
- Global network — I work with an international network of experts to provide you with the best possible service and knowledge.
Some tools and methods I use:
- I apply methods such as Design Thinking, Prototyping or the Jobs-to-Be-Done approach, always focusing on user needs.
- I create customized Innovation Assessments that show potential and opportunities for growth.
- I identify new customer groups and business areas with you and for you, using methods such as Product Field, Business Model Innovation or Potential- and Market Analysis.